Working at Casa Myrna
Casa Myrna provides a supportive and rewarding workplace with an emphasis on valuing the diversity and life experiences of our staff. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager, Casa Myrna
Current Employment Opportunities
Posted December 1, 2016
- Bilingual Economic Stability Specialist (full-time)
Posted November 23, 2016
- Housing Cordinator, EVA Center (full-time)
- Peer Advocate and Substance Abuse Specialist, EVA Center (full-time)
- Peer Advocate, EVA Center (full-time)
Posted November 18, 2016
- Bilingual Community Advocacy Specialist (full-time)
- SafeLink Hotline Coordinator (full-time)
- Bilingual Counselor (full-time)
Paid Time Off
Casa Myrna offers a generous paid time off (PTO) policy. Full-time employees receive 4 weeks of paid time off in their first three years of employment, 5 weeks of paid time off in years 4 – 10, and 6 weeks of paid time off after 10 years of employment.
Casa Myrna provides employees with 12 paid holidays.
Health and Insurance Benefits
At Casa Myrna, we recognize that access to health care and associated benefits is critically important for the well being of our employees and their families. The following benefits are available to all Full Time staff:
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Short-term disability – 60% of regular compensation after a 7 day waiting period
- Life Insurance at $20,000
Retirement Savings Plan
Casa Myrna offers a 403(B) retirement savings plan
MBTA and Commuter rail-passes are available through our pre-tax payroll deduction plan. Employees can also use their plan to pay for on-site parking at the main office.
Flexible Benefit Plans
Casa Myrna offers employees the opportunity to participate in Flexible Benefit Plans. These plans enable employees to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to be used for reimbursement of eligible health care costs that are not covered by insurance (“Flexible Spending Account”), and set aside money on a pre-tax basis to be used for reimbursement of dependent care expenses (“Dependent Care Assistance”).
Direct Deposit to up to three accounts