I want to be part of the solution with my gift today of…
Click the Donate Button below to register for Emily Dollar’s Marathon Mission Fundraiser. Tickets are a suggested donation of $15 each. Click here for more event information. Free raffle ticket with online registration.
Pre-registration is now closed for Michael Licker’s Harpoon Brewery Fundraiser. Tickets are $20 each and may be purchased at the door. Click here for more event information.
Click the Donate Button below to purchase an individual ticket to the Make It Your Business Networking Reception. Tickets are $50 each. Click here for more event information and sponsorship opportunities. If you are purchasing multiple individual tickets, please list guest names in the appropriate box.
Click the Donate Button below to sponsor the Make It Your Business Networking Reception. Please click here for more information regarding sponsorship levels and opportunities.
Community of Conscience Breakfast Sponsorships, Ads, and Tickets
Click the Donate Button below to purchase an individual ticket to the Community of Conscience Breakfast at the Student/Young Professional rate ($50 each).
- $75 - you buy three nights of healthy foods for a family of three coming into one of our shelters.
- $100 – you purchase new sheets, pillows and towels for a family in one of our shelters
- $150 – you provide ten new children’s and adult books for the library in the Teen Parenting Program
- $200 – you defray the moving costs for a survivor who is transitioning into a permanent, affordable home
- $250 – you ensure a woman is not alone in court at a restraining order hearing
- $500 – you support two workshops for high school students on dating violence and healthy relationships
- $1,000 – you keep the SafeLink hotline open for 12 hours
- $2,500 – you sponsor a five-week personal economic planning workshop for 10 survivors
More Ways to Donate…
- By Mail: Please make out checks to “Casa Myrna” and send to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.
- Shop for Us: All kinds of basic necessities are needed for the women and children in our programs. Click here for more information.
- Donations of Appreciated Securities: Click here to learn more about donating appreciated securities.
- Planned Giving: Click here to learn how to support Casa Myrna through bequests and other forms of estate planning.
- Send Us Your Old Phone: We ship old cell phones to Shelter Alliance, which recycles them and donates a portion of the proceeds back to us. Send your phone to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.