I want to be part of the solution with my gift today of…
Tickets to our Community of Conscience Breakfast are now sold out. Thank you for your support.
What Your Gift Will Do…
- $75 - you buy three nights of healthy foods for a family of three coming into one of our shelters.
- $100 – you purchase new sheets, pillows and towels for a family in one of our shelters
- $150 – you provide ten new children’s and adult books for the library in the Teen Parenting Program
- $200 – you defray the moving costs for a survivor who is transitioning into a permanent, affordable home
- $250 – you ensure a woman is not alone in court at a restraining order hearing
- $500 – you support two workshops for high school students on dating violence and healthy relationships
- $1,000 – you keep the SafeLink hotline open for 12 hours
- $2,500 – you sponsor a five-week personal economic planning workshop for ten survivors
More Ways to Donate…
- By Mail: Please make out checks to “Casa Myrna” and send to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.
- Shop for Us: All kinds of basic necessities are needed for the women and children in our programs. Click here for more information.
- Donations of Appreciated Securities: Click here to learn more about donating appreciated securities.
- Planned Giving: Click here to learn how to support Casa Myrna through bequests and other forms of estate planning.
- Send Us Your Old Phone: We ship old cell phones to Shelter Alliance, which recycles them and donates a portion of the proceeds back to us. Send your phone to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.