About Casa Myrna
Casa Myrna’s mission is to deliver solutions to end domestic and dating violence. Casa Myrna was founded in 1977 by a group of volunteers in Boston’s South End to provide a safe haven for women who were being abused by their husbands and partners. The organization was named for Myrna Vazquez, an actress and activist who organized members of South End’s Puerto Rican community. Today Casa Myrna is Boston’s largest provider of shelter and supportive services to survivors of domestic violence.
- Discover our history.
- Meet our board and leadership.
- Read our 2014 and 2015 annual review.
- Learn about employment opportunities.
- View our audited financials.
- Check out our Giving Common profile.
- Survey our Strategic Plan for 2014 through 2018.
- Join us on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for our newsletter.
Have questions? Contact us.