SafeLink is the Massachusetts statewide 24/7 toll-free domestic violence hotline operated by Casa Myrna. SafeLink hotline advocates are multilingual, and have access to a translation service that can provide translation in more than 130 languages. All calls to SafeLink are free, confidential and anonymous.
SafeLink is a resource for anyone affected by domestic violence. Each call is answered by a trained advocate who provides non-judgmental support, assistance with safety planning and information on appropriate resources. SafeLink’s state-of-the-art technology allows the advocate answering your call to keep you on the line while you are being connected to a shelter program in your area. This allows callers who are in danger to get help with a single call, rather than having to make numerous calls to different shelter programs across the state. It is OK to call SafeLink if you just need to talk about your situation – you do not need to be looking for a shelter space.
The SafeLink number is (877) 785-2020. If you are hearing-impaired, please call the SafeLink TTY number (877) 521-2601.
- Safety Planning – victims of domestic violence learn how they and their families can stay safe
- Supportive Listening – we provide a safe space in which to talk about what’s happening in your relationship
- Direct connection to domestic violence shelter programs across Massachusetts
- Referrals to local domestic violence and community services
- Support and resources for anyone who is concerned about a victim of domestic violence
- Click here for a SafeLink fact sheet.