Run the 2013 Boston Marathon
for Casa Myrna!
Thanks to our generous partners at the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program, Casa Myrna has four numbers for the 2013 Boston Marathon. This is your opportunity to be a part of the world's most prestigious, renowned Marathon AND help support one of Boston's leading non-profits providing hope and options to victims/survivors of domestic violence.
Here's how it works, in a nutshell...
- Complete the application form and email or fax it back to us by December 28, 2012.
- If we accept you to the team, you'll be asked to submit a non-refundable $100 deposit and credit card number. This deposit will apply toward your fundraising goal.
- Raise a minimum of $5,000 by May 15, 2013 to support Casa Myrna (or pay this amount yourself). Although the required minimum set by the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program is $5,000 per runner, we encourage applicants to consider a higher goal...and we will give your application special consideration in you do! For 2013, our team goal is to raise $30,000...so an average of $7,500 per runner.
- Separately from your fundraising, you will need to pay a $300 race application fee to the Boston Athletic Association (BAA). We collect that from you and submit it to the Boston Athletic Association on your behalf.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older as of April 15, 2013