Host a Party
Love a fun party for a great cause? Consider hosting a party to benefit Casa Myrna!
How do I get started?
- Decide on a venue to host the party... it can be at your home, favorite bar, restaurant or club – even an outdoor spot you especially enjoy when the weather’s nice
- For events with food and beverages, a silent auction, and/or raffle, sponsorships and donation opportunities will need to be identified and solicited
- Create a guest list... invite your personal and/or professional networks to socialize for a great cause
- Publicize! The extent of publicity will vary depending on whether the event is private or public
How does Casa Myrna help?
- Casa Myrna will help publicize any event open to the public via the agency’s website, e-newsletter, social networking sites, and media
- If you're assisting us with asking for auction donations, we will provide helpful tips for getting started
- Depending on volunteer needs, we will spread the word to our staff, friends, and supporters about specific opportunities for helping out. If you would like a staff member to speak about our work at the event, we will make every effort to ensure that the appropriate person is available
Ready to Party?
To get started or for more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-0176