Host an Event
Love a fun party for a great cause? Or perhaps you are planning to take part in a race, triathlon, or other athletic event and want to raise money and awareness for a non-profit? Consider raising funds to benefit Casa Myrna!
For parties, tournaments, or other events…
- Decide on a venue. It can be at your home, favorite bar, restaurant or club – even an outdoor spot you especially enjoy when the weather’s nice.
- For events with food and beverages, a silent auction, and/or raffle, sponsorship and donation opportunities will need to be identified and solicited.
- Create a guest list. Invite your personal and/or professional networks to socialize for a great cause.
- Publicize! The extent of publicity will vary depending on whether the event is private or public.
How does Casa Myrna help?
- Casa Myrna will help publicize any event open to the public via the agency’s website, emails, social networking sites, and media.
- We can provide helpful tips and contacts for soliciting silent auction and/or raffle items.
- Depending on volunteer needs, we will spread the word to our staff, friends, and supporters about specific opportunities for helping out. If you would like a staff member to speak about our work at the event, we will make every effort to ensure that the appropriate person is available.
For races, triathlons, and other athletic events…
- Register for your preferred event.
- Contact us! We will help you set a fundraising goal, help develop your fundraising strategy, and ensure that all your donors are appropriately thanked.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-0176.