I want to be part of the solution with my gift today of…
What Your Gift Will Do…
- $75 - you buy three nights of healthy foods for a family of three coming into one of our shelters.
- $100 – you purchase new sheets, pillows and towels for a family in one of our shelters
- $150 – you provide ten new children’s and adult books for the library in the Teen Parenting Program
- $200 – you defray the moving costs for a survivor who is transitioning into a permanent, affordable home
- $250 – you ensure a woman is not alone in court at a restraining order hearing
- $500 – you support two workshops for high school students on dating violence and healthy relationships
- $1,000 – you keep the SafeLink hotline open for 12 hours
- $2,500 – you sponsor a five-week personal economic planning workshop for 10 survivors
More Ways to Donate…
- By Mail: Please make out checks to “Casa Myrna” and send to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.
- Shop for Us: All kinds of basic necessities are needed for the women and children in our programs. Click here for more information.
- Donations of Appreciated Securities: Click here to learn more about donating appreciated securities.
- Planned Giving: Click here to learn how to support Casa Myrna through bequests and other forms of estate planning.
- Send Us Your Old Phone: We ship old cell phones to Shelter Alliance, which recycles them and donates a portion of the proceeds back to us. Send your phone to: Casa Myrna, Attention: Development, PO Box 180019, Boston, MA 02118.